Before we start, open your mind to the fact that Right Now, you are already spending thousands of dollars per month on household expenses. Now, imagine an automated system that pays all monthly in full and on time, while allowing you access to an extra $500, $1,000, $1,500, or $2000+ each month.
- With the Bill-Tycoon™ Cash-Flow Allocation and Shorting Strategy, you will learn how to “Bank like a Millionaire”. That means, as your direct deposits hit your Main Checking Account, special instructions are given to you so you can allocate a precalculated amount of money on a precalculated schedule, to three other checking accounts.
- Spending: Account (discretionary items: car gas, uber, eating out, entertainment, groceries, misc., etc)
- Independent Expenses: Account (Electricity, cell phone, natural gas, all insurances, cable, internet, bills that are not debt)
- Debt: Account (Rent, Mortgage, credit cards, student loans, furniture bills, auto loans, payday loans, etc.)
- Within the strategy is an algorithm that allows the cost of your bills to consume a 12%-25% lower amount of your upcoming next paychecks than what you are experiencing today. Your “cost of monthly bills” will drop by 12% to 25%. Even though we are lowering the cost of bills per upcoming direct deposit income, The FDIC® compliant formula is set to make sure those individual accounts will always have enough money to pay bills electronically as they come due.
- Your internal rate of return is higher when at least 80% of your total number of household expenses are paid using electronic bill pay at one bank.
- Bill-Tycoon™ gets its results without depleting your savings, without re-writing your budget, and while all of your monthly bills are paid on time, in full, with no NSFs.
- It is recommended that you direct your “Return of Income” into a life insurance policy, trust, CD, or investment vehicle for outside-the-bank accumulation. This way, when you are ready to make a financial move, the money is readily available.